Hibiscus has a tart flavour similar to that of cranberries and can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
There are several hundred species of hibiscus varying by the location and climate they grow in, but Hibiscus sabdariffa is most commonly used to make hibiscus tea.
Research has uncovered a range of health benefits linked to drinking hibiscus tea such as:
- Packed With Antioxidants
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels
- May Boost Liver Health
- Could Promote Weight Loss
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer
- Could Help Fight Bacteria
Hibiscus is one of the ingredients in our “Immune Booster“ blend. Please visit our website for more information.