Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a lemon-scented herb that comes from the same family as mint. Lemon balm has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function, but the potential benefits don’t stop there.
Below are some of its possible healing powers:
- It can help relieve stress
- It can help reduce anxiety
- It may boost cognitive function
- It can help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders
- It may help treat cold sores
- It may help relieve indigestion
- It can help treat nausea
- It may help minimize menstrual cramps
- It may help ease headache pain
- It may help lessen toothache pain
Lemon Balm is one of the ingredients in our “Relax and Sleep Tea“. Please visit our website for more information.